Compare what is it? The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup is a fruit flavored cup that makes your brain believe that the plain water in your cup is flavored – just pour water and enjoy the taste.
The Zero Cup is an innovative cup that transforms ordinary water into a scented and flavored drink.
The AquaFrut Infuser is an easy to use water bottle that combines the great health benefits of fruit and water into it. You can use your favorite fruits to create delicious, fresh and healthy flavored water that you will love!
Compare how does it work? The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup – We all know that the sensation of flavor is a combination of smell, taste and sight. When you consume water from The Right Cup your nose picks up the fruity aroma, your tongue gets a hint of the sweet taste, and the vivid color catches your eye. This leads to an enhanced drinking experience leading you to drink a lot more water without the bad stuff!
Zero Cup – Flavor Zero is designed with two mechanisms that are conductive to its operation, which are sense and taste. The Flavor Zero cap is infused with a particular scent and flavor that corresponds to the cup type. For example, the lemonade cup’s cap has a lemonade scent and flavor. When water is added to the inside of the cup and you drink it with the cap on, the mind’s sensory abilities take charge and essentially “trick” the brain into thinking that there is actually lemonade in the cup. The same function holds true for the three other flavor types. The plastic and scents in the Zero Cup is BPA free and it is FDA approved too. Therefore, you can be certain that you are not drinking from a health hazardous cup. The Zero Cup can also be given to children.
1. Simply choose your favorite fruit such as lemon, kiwi, strawberry, watermelon, mango, apple and more. (TIP – you can experiment with herbs and vegetables as well)
2. Pop he ingredients into the inner infuser tube and add water.
3. Shake it up and you can enjoy your drink right away or leave it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or more to enjoy added flavor!
Compare What to expect?: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup – For you to appreciate how The Right Cup works, it’s important to understand how smell affects taste.The tongue can only taste 5 sensations: sweet, bitter, sour, salty and umami. Your overall taste experience is a result of the interaction of these 5 sensations and the sense of smell. It is estimated that the sense of smell is responsible for approximately 80% of the flavor experience. When you eat and drink, food and liquids release volatile aromas that travel up from the nose and from inside the mouth, past the sinuses, until they reach the nasal epithelium which sends a message to the olfactory bulb that the aromas are in fact tastes. The Right Cup has a natural fruit aroma combined with a patented sweet taste technology that makes your think that you are drinking fruit flavored water.
Zero Cup – The Flavor Zero Cup is infused with a specific scent and flavor that corresponds to the cup type.
AquaFrut features an infuser basket that is placed on the bottom allowing the fruit to infuse longer so your flavored water gets the maximum infusion time possible. The dual removable lids make cleaning and filling easier than ever.
Compare Flavors: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup – Sic Cup Scents – The plastic cups come in six different smells: Cola, Orange juice, Peach juice, Mixed berries juice, Apple juice and Grape juice. Tip – You can use Sodastream, carbonated water or sparkling water to enhance the experience.
Zero Cup – 4 different flavored cups available: lemon, grape, berry, & cola.
AquaFrut – Select your favorite fruit such as lemon, kiwi, strawberry, watermelon, mango, apple and so much more. (TIP – you can experiment with herbs and vegetables as well, mixing mint leaves with cucumbers gives a refreshing summer drink)
Compare Features: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup
• SIX CUP SCENTS – The plastic cups come in six different smells: Cola, Orange juice, Peach juice, Mixed berries juice, Apple juice and Grape juice. Tip – You can use Sodastream, carbonated water or sparkling water to enhance the experience.
• THE RIGHT CUP SAVES YOU MONEY – It is reusable. Instead of buying beverages, simply refill and keep drinking water to stay hydrated all day. Simply refill the tumbler cup from any kind of water container. You can use a water bottle, water filter or tap water. You can even use your cup to hydrate yourself while traveling outdoors – Pour water from your hydration pack or water reservoir.
• HELPS OVERCOME SUGAR ADDICTION – Pure, natural water is the healthiest drink. The Right Cup was made to help those addicted to sweetened beverages such as fruit juices, iced tea and soda drinks. Using the cup to drink plain water is even better than using sugar substitutes and natural sweeteners (erythritol, zero calorie sweeteners, saccharine, organic liquid stevia water enhancer etc.).
• NO NEED TO INFUSE FRUITS – Unlike fruit infuser water bottles, where you need to insert fruits and replace them when they go bad, with The Right Cup water stays pure and the aroma stays fresh.
• A GREAT GIFT FOR WOMEN AND MEN WITH KIDS – These scented cups can be used as kid’s cups. Kids are sure to love them making it the perfect gift idea for parents and children! The vibrant colors complement the fruit aroma and together they tempt children to drink more water naturally.
• Each ‘flavour’ lasts approximately six month. It is recommended to hand wash the cup rather than put it in the dishwasher so as to ‘protect the aroma’ and make it last longer.
• The cups hold approximately 10.8oz of fluid (320ml) and are 4.4-inches (113mm) tall, with a diameter of 3.1-inches (81mm).
• Cup transforms ordinary water into a zero calorie flavored drink
• Sugar free
• FDA approved scents & flavors
• Use sparkling water to make a drink similar to soda
• No artificial sweeteners
• Flavor Zero beverage cup comes with a refreshing and delicious flavor that most people love. The four flavor options are lemon, berry, cola, and grape.
• UNIQUE BOTTOM LOADING INFUSER – Infuser basket is placed on the bottom so the fruit infuses longer! Your flavored water gets the maximum infusion time possible, down to the last drop. Dual removable lids make cleaning and filling easier than ever.
• FREE RECIPE eBOOK – AquaFrut premium infuser water bottle comes with a free starter guide and recipe eBook with the best infusing recipes.
• STYLISH ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Features a secure Click Lock lid, easy drinking spout, stainless steel support, convenient carrying handle in a stylish design that fits most cars’ cup holders.
• BPA FREE & LEAK PROOF – AquaFrut infusers are made of premium Eastman TRITAN. TRITAN is durable and shatter proof, and its 100% BPA free. There are no harmful chemicals. Silicone seals and Click Lock lid ensures a leak proof experience. Use it anywhere you go – perfect for the gym, work and the beach.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY – Each bottle comes with a LIFETIME warranty! If you’re not absolutely satisfied with the bottle for any reason, you can get a refund or replace it right away.
Compare Glass Material: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup , Zero Cup – Completely safe BPA free plastics
AquaFrut – BPA Free Tritan Plastic – Leak Proof – 24 OZ
Compare Price: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup – Single cup – $29 plus shipping, 2cups -$49.95, family pack 4 cups – $99.95 plus shipping , all flavors – $134.95, happy hour pack – $219.95. Official website TheRightCup.com
Zero Cup – $14.99 + $7.99 shipping. Official website: FlavorZero.com,
AquaFrut – $10.99. Official website: AquaFrut.com
Compare Reviews: The Right Cup vs Zero Cup vs AquaFrut
The Right Cup REVIEW
Eula Elliott who purchased The Right Cup says in here review- “This cup doesn’t work at all. The water still tastes like plain old water. They should advertise this as scented cup because that’s really all it is”.
Eva Reyes mentions in her Right Cu review-“The Right Cup misses the mark. It doesn’t make water taste anything remotely close to anything but water!It just smells like grapes. Don’t waste your time or money”.
Lois Lindsey states in her Right Cup review-“After pulling the cup out of its packaging, I gave it a quick rinse as instructed, and filled with filtered water. The cup itself had a hint of artificial peach smell but when I went to actually drink from it there was nothing. I even waited a full hour, filled with just tap water at a more neutral temperature than straight from my fridge… still nothing.
This is nothing but an expensive plastic-scented cup. It looks cute and smells good”.
Genevieve Pena says in her review of The Right Cup that if you are expecting to have your water magically flavored like juice or soda, don’t waste your money.
Lindsay Johnson states in her Right Cup review that it isn’t dishwasher safe and the cup lost its apple aroma after just a day. She is disappointed with The Right Cup and adds that she spent so much money on such a small cup that doesn’t work as advertised.
Milton Haynes states in his review of the AquaFrut– “The plastic latch to seal the water bottle snapped off today. It is poorly designed. Every time I opened and closed the bottle I felt like it was going to snap any second. You also have to make sure it’s pushed on pretty well or it will leak”.
Louis Spencer, another user of the AquaFrut says in his review- “No matter how careful you are to make sure the top and bottom are on tightly, it leaks all over”. I can’t even use it, he says.
Marilyn Williams who tried the AquaFrut says in her AquaFrut review-“After the first wash (by hand!), the bottle no longer holds water. It leaks copiously from the pint where the removable base screws into the actual bottle.
The inside of this bottle is rusting on the outside where the metal piece is on the plastic. It looks gross from the inside, wish I didn’t have to see that. Also the clip part that snaps the water bottle closed is broken”.
Pauline Shaw who bought the AquaFrut says in her review of the AquaFrut that the bottle is poorly designed. She says the flip top doesn’t open up enough, so if you were to try and drink out of it, your nose will hit the flip top when there is still a half inch space between your mouth and the spout. Even trying to go in from the side will still hit your cheek. It’s very uncomfortable, she adds.
Michelle Graves states in her AquaFrut review-“I began inspecting the bottle and when I opened the top lid, the locking rubber just came out. Yes, I know this happens but the rubber itself had a tear and more than half of the rubber was falling apart. Now, this made me question on how durable this bottle is and how effective will it be being a leak proof product. I had to return it”.
Eleanor Kelly says in her review of the AquaFrut that it is easy to clean the bottle but the cap not fully opening is a big problem. The lid is hard to open and close she says.
Lillie Stevenson who purchased the AquaFrut says in her review of it-“The lid is horrible. If you don’t pull it all the way back you smash it with your nose.
The mouthpiece is too small. I don’t like it. The mouthpiece is also elongated on one side so you drink from one area only”.
Beth Mcdaniel claims in her AquaFrut review-“The overall design and engineering of the AquaFrut is terrible. I just clicked a button on the lid and it popped open and was ready to go. This water bottle is a waste of my time”.
Cathy Lyons, another user of the AquaFrut says in her AquaFrut review that she is unable to find a replacement gasket anywhere. She further adds that the AquaFrut should never be put in the dishwasher. It just cracked while screwing and did not wash in the dishwasher. She also says that the bottom gasket came out causing it to leak.